Express Dyneema Runner
You might as well keep Camp USA’s Express Dyneema Runner in your backpack because you’ll end up using it on every alpine climb. You can use it to make long alpine draws to reduce rope drag on wandering climbs, and it makes a superlight and compact anchor for multi-pitching. Even if you don’t use it for all that, you can still rack up all your trad gear with it. Camp made it out of light, slim, and surprisingly strong Dyneema.
- Superlight runner for alpine draws and climbing anchors
- Dyneema is slim, light, and surprisingly strong
- Material: Dyneema
- Length: 120cm, 60cm
- Width: 10mm
- Strength: 22kN
- Claimed Weight: [120cm] 1.6oz, [60cm] 0.8oz
- Recommended Use: climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited
There are no reviews yet.