Photon Wire Express KS Dyneema Quickdraw – 6-Pack
Camp USA’s Photon Wire Express KS Dyneema Quickdraw is superlight for the alpine, but the biners are full-sized for convenient climbing anywhere. Both Photon carabiners feature wire gates for flutter-free convenience and a light weight, and Camp USA bent the bottom biner’s gate for better ergonomics when you’re clipping your rope. The Dyneema dogbone has a surprising strength-to-weight ratio, and the Karstop Evo carabiner retainer stabilizes the bottom biner for easier rope clipping.
- Lightweight quickdraw for multi-pitch climbs and alpine approaches
- Full-sized Photon carabiners with weight-saving wire gates
- Slim and strong Dyneema sling with Karstop Evo carabiner retainer
- Gate Type: wire
- Sling Material: Dyneema
- Sling Width: 11mm
- Sling Length: 11cm, 18cm
- Strength: [sling] 22kN [carabiners] (major axis) 22kN (minor axis) 8kN
- Gate Opening: 26mm
- Features: Karstop Evo (carabiner retainer)
- Claimed Weight: [11cm] 2.4oz [18cm] 2.5oz
- Recommended Use: climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 3 years
There are no reviews yet.