Mach Express Dyneema 60cm Quickdraw
Multi-pitch climbs, trad routes, and alpine ascents call for Camp USA’s light, compact, and versatile Mach Express Dyneema 60cm Quickdraw. Its Nano 22 carabiner is Camp’s lightest carabiner available, and it’s small enough to fit through sunken stoppers, tight cracks, and small anchors. The Photon wire straight gate is a little bigger for easier rope-clipping, but it still retains a lighter weight for faraway climbs. In between these biners, a Dyneema runner gives light-yet-strong convenience, and it extends to reduce rope drag on wandering routes.
- Camp USA’s ultimate alpine draw for trad and multi-pitches
- Nano 22 carabiner is Camp USA’s lightest carabiner
- Photon carabiner is bigger for easier rope clipping
- Light, strong Dyneema sling expands for more convenience
- Material: Dyneema
- Gate Type: wire
- Sling Width: 10mm
- Sling Length: 20cm
- Strength: [sling] 22kN [carabiners] (major axis) 21kN (minor axis) 8kN (open gate) 9kN
- Gate Opening: 22mm
- Claimed Weight: 2.6oz
- Recommended Use: climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited
There are no reviews yet.