XLC 470 Crampon
Mountaineering involves carrying too much weight as it is. Lighten your load with the 16.5-ounce CAMP XLC 470 Automatic Crampon. This fully functional 12-point crampon achieves this impressively low weight thanks to aluminum construction. The XLC 470 would not be a good choice for steep ice, but it’s great on hard neve that you encounter in the mountains.
- Solid crampons for winter mountaineering
- Aluminum spikes are light and sturdy
- 12-point crampon for a secure feel
- Fits most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- Tool-free size adjustment is easy to work with
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Front Points: 2
- Number of Points: 12
- Anti-balling plates: yes, included
- Boot Compatibility: automatic, semi-automatic
- Claimed Weight: [size 36-48] 20.3oz
- Recommended Use: mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited 3 years
There are no reviews yet.