Corsa Ice Axe
Ski mountaineers and other alpine travelers needed an ultralight mountaineering axe, so Camp USA created the 7.2-ounce Corsa Ice Axe. No, that’s not a typo; this thing only weighs 7.2 ounces. The key to this ice axe’s low weight is all-aluminum construction. Although the Corsa Ice Axe isn’t the tool of choice for steep alpine or ice climbing, the aluminum pick gets the job done well on hard neve snow and during mellow glacier travel. Strap this Camp ice axe to your pack for your next technical ski tour, and it will be ready to provide extra purchase for the sketchy traverse into the couloir.
- All-aluminum construction shaves weight to a scant 7.2 ounces
- Textured lower shaft for better grip
- Note: aluminum pick not appropriate for ice
- Material: aluminum
- Length: 50cm, 60cm, 70cm
- Rating: B
- Claimed Weight: 7.2oz
- Recommended Use: mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.